Popular Posts

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Pickup Bed Extender


This is the first blow-molded pickup bed extender, replacing roll-formed steel or aluminum profiles, while reducing part count, weight, cost, assembly, and quality costs.  The high-strength fully-recyclable composite solution features in-mold-color and grained texture to meet OEM Class A specs, retaining excellent grain quality in such a large blow-molded part. The system’s unique design provides 3 methods of use:  cargo, storage, and stowaway to increase usable bed space on pickups.

OEM/Vehicle
2006 Ford ®  F250 ® pickup by
Ford Motor Co. 
System Supplier
ABC Group
Material Processor
ABC Group
Material Supplier
Salflex Polymers (ABC Group)
Resin
Salflex ® S 815 PP GF
Tooling/Equipment Supplier
Supreme Tooling (ABC Group)

For More Information See: http://www.plastics-car.com/Todays-Automobiles/Latest-Trends

2 comments:

  1. I have a 2008 Nissan Titan that I use a lot for camping. Lately its been kind of hard to get everything I need into the bed of the truck. I've tried using bungee cords to strap everything down. I just wish I could add on more space to my truck bed, or at least get a bed extender. Maybe I'll be able to talk to a truck accessory seller, to see what items they might be able to offer. http://www.amp-research.com/products/truckaccessories/bed-x-tender/

    ReplyDelete